PRBuilder is a do-it-yourself press release distribution platform offering super-discounted access to PR Newswire. This is the traditional newswire, not the web-only service.
What PRBuilder does NOT offer
No writing service
No phone support
No rush service
So why would I want to use PRBuilder – What does it have?
PRBuilder has the absolute rock-bottom price for a custom national (US) distribution over PR Newswire – the oldest, largest and most popular (among journalists) newswire of press releases in the country.
We have only one service for sale – the custom national PR Newswire distribution, starting at only $99.
A short (<300 word) press release to general media nationwide – only $99.
A 450 word press release sent to two industry-targeted media categories – only $276.
These distributions would cost $800 – $1,200 at a top-tier traditional newswire. We know that small businesses simply cannot afford such high prices.
So we act as a kind of small business cooperative. Our newswire partner agrees to this – they concentrate on serving large businesses – at very high cost – and PRBuilder helps small businesses.
PRBuilder was designed with these in mind:
- Cost-conscious people willing to plan ahead and “DIY” their publicity
- Savvy PR firms who don’t require fast service or intensive editorial feedback
Anyone who doesn’t need a lot of hand-holding or super speedy service will find that PRBuilder’s service will give them the absolute best return on their investment.
Our costs are so low because –
- We don’t offer same day distribution.
- We don’t offer phone support.
- We provide one-day support by email.
But if you –
- can wait until the next business day to send your press release
- don’t have questions requiring quick response from our editors